Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

102,348 Page Views!

As of the update last night, I have over 100,000 page views, reaching my goal three months ahead of schedule.  Here, take a look!

Now that I've made it, what am I to do now?  Well, I'm not in a hurry to start anything new with AC right now as my plate is full with other projects.  I will continue to write on the same topics and such but right now, I have an Examiner project going on focusing on the topic of short stories, I'm putting together a short story and photography contest for my website at DeKalbRamblings.com, and I'm on a creative writing marathon, trying to get some credits built back up before I start submitting my newly written novel.  Whew!  All in a day's work, I suppose.

So while I'll be steadily writing for AC, I'm afraid I won't have time for any new experiments or projects.  However, items of interest I find around AC, I will pass along here on my blog.

Keep writing and thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're really doing a great job. You're doing so much writing! I should keep following you for inspiration. Congratulations on your benchmark.

    ReplyDelete