Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Featured on the Parenting Page!

I'm super excited. Well, maybe not as excited as I was when I first discovered my links on the Wall Street Journal or USA Today, but it is still a wonderful honor to be chosen as the feature parenting article on Associated Content. It means that I'm making progress, that I'm doing something worth while, not just monetary either... because the money is just the icing. If I'm making oodles of money and no one likes what I'm writing then that means nothing to me. I'm enjoying this rush I get when I get some recognition for my work. Yee-haw!

If you're interested, below is the article that was featured today. I don't know how long it will be up there, but I'm enjoying looking at it! Thanks to Momie who is one of the category editors over in those parts.

Five Places You Don't Think About When Baby Proofing

No comments:

Post a Comment