Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

How to Synchronize Page Views ( For Newbs)

One of the first things I noticed when I started writing for AC was that from page view update to page view update, the page views on my account page didn't reflect new page views on my profile page. Nor did my little clout planet. Keep in mind that eventually the profile will catch up to the information on your account but if you're an impatient sort (like me), then you want the world to know when you've been upgraded to a higher clout level and you want your correct page views to be visible to the world. There's an easy way to synchronize the two pages; a little trick I learned in my first month of writing from talking with forum members.

While your on your account page, click "Update Profile". Once your profile pops up, all you have to do is hit the blue button that says "Save Profile". When it is finished, click on "View my Profile" next to your avatar on the top of the page. A new tab will open and you will see the correct clout and page views.

Enjoy and happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment