Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Changing Things Up - Join Me on My AC Experiment

I do okay on page views.  I don't pull in thousands a day like some people but I do relatively okay.  So, in an effort to see if I can reach 100,000 page views by June, I'm switching up and only writing entertainment stuff for AC for awhile.  I've applied to be an Arts and Entertainment Featured Contributor, as I've already been toying with that idea since they announced it.

Can I get over 43,000 page views in under six months?  After all, I only have 56,000 and I've been with AC for over a year now.  Allow me to consider this a type of experiment.  If I focus on one area of expertise and consistently write maybe three to six articles a week, can I reach those pages views?  It's possible.  If I don't get a spot of Featured Contributor, it will make things harder but not impossible.

If you'd like to keep tabs on this experiment, you can follow this blog or you can follow me on AC.  Here's my link for clicking ease.

Let's roll!  Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment