Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Choosing More Than One Category

Think it can't be done?  Wrong!

Okay, you might laugh at this but after all this time with AC, it occurred to me during a recent assignment that I have the power to pick more than one category for my articles.  But, I figure if it took this long for the light bulb to come on for me, maybe someone of you out there might not have made the connection either.  After all, AC doesn't have the distinct instructions in the publishing tool on how to choose more than one category.

So, lets say you have an article that is part Parenting, part Green.  All you have to do is pick one category and then press "Ctrl" and choose the other (or more if need be; up to three).

You see, this is a practice I've been using on Examiner forever now.  I know to select more than one of something I use the "Ctrl" button but I've never made the connection with AC.  Yeah, I know.  It's a wonder that I've survived at AC at all, much less grown on it as I have.

You may laugh now.

No comments:

Post a Comment