Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Want to Win an iPad? Join AC!

Sign up for AC under my referral and publish one piece of content by May 31, 2010 and you'll be entered in the sweepstakes to win an iPad.

I know several of you who are wondering if Associated Content is worth it come to this blog for information.  If you're an experienced SEO writer, you can earn good on AC.  And even if you're just starting out, AC is the perfect place for you to get your start.  If it wasn't for the confidence I've gained as a result of writing for AC, I wouldn't have the success that I've found.

I tell you this not just to get entered in the iPad sweeps (although winning an iPad would be a great bonus) but I've made really good friends, I do what I love and if I hadn't had my start on AC, I wouldn't be where I am now.

Check out the Associated Content blog and read all about the sweeps.  If you want to join AC, come on back to this blog, click on the graphic below, sign up, and start writing!  Everyone gets their start somewhere.  Why not make AC your start?

Join Associated Content

No comments:

Post a Comment