Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Putting your current articles up for reprint sale

Because this relates to content writing as well, I thought I'd share a blog post I wrote a couple of days ago for my services blog.

Now I've just started my page on buying reprints and have some work to do on it so Lyn Lomasi's page would probably be a better reference for the type of selling I'm talking about.  You'll see the links to these pages within the post I've linked to here.

Things to keep in mind with Associated Content articles is how you publish.  You cannot offer your content for reprint sale if you've given exclusive rights to Associated Content.  For a breakdown of rights on Associated Content read, Content Rights on Associated Content - Deciding How to Publish.
 ----------------------------------- 



No comments:

Post a Comment