Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Writing for AC Wins the Blog Goddess Award

Blog Goddess Award courtesy of Bloggoddess.weebly.com
This blog has just been peer picked for a Blog Goddess Award.  This makes the second peer award this blog has received and I'm truly flattered.  Thank you so much!

The Blog Goddess Award goes to women bloggers who maintain blogs that are motivational, inspirational, dynamic, full of useful information and more.

I received this award as a direct result of my post about Associated Content and Yahoo's mistake which led to articles being published on Yahoo! without permission.  You can read that post here.  Essentially, people find it touchy to write about things that are as controversial as this topic has been (and continues to be).  But if you don't speak up, who will?  I've come to realize over the last couple of years that if I don't open my mouth and provide information or state my opinion, then I can't expect change for the better in anything that I (or others after me) do.

I appreciate the recognition.  And I will continue to provide my readers with the good and not-so-good of Associated Content for as long as I am writing for the site.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I am a new reader of your blog (I only discovered that you were writing about AC here because I saw your posts in the forum about the Yahoo! thing), but I've been reading your older posts here and I think your award is well deserved. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete