Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

AC and Me (or is it AC and I?)

I realized as I recategorized my labels yesterday on this blog that I haven't done a random progress report in awhile.

So how am I doing on AC?  For the last several months, I've been doing fantastic... this month, not so much.  My page views this month are less then half what they usually are and I've been writing just as consistently as I always have.  But I fret not.  I'm going to take some advice at the end of this week and do some networking and such.

I have mostly recovered from the AC/Yahoo! blunder that I'd been stressing about the last couple of weeks.  My payment for the test feed error came through Monday as promised.  There are still questions surrounding the legality of the whole situation but for the most part, I think it is something that can be moved past.

I'm also gunning for a "Best of AC" award this month for television.  I was nominated last year for the award but didn't get it so I'm hoping that maybe this year will be my year. 

In any case, I would really love to write more for AC.  I could kick some ass if I had the time to write as much as I want but I do have other obligations and I have little ones at home. 

I hope your time with AC is fruitful and I'll see y'all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment