Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Lost my Hot 500 Badge :(

September was the absolute worst in page views I've had all year.  I made just a little over half of what my lowest PV bonus has been since January.  Why?  Well, I did slack off a bit on the television writing in favor of working on my latest novel.  I have my test readers for my novel getting a chapter a week and they are starting to catch up with me.  I've also been working on private client work and other projects that has kept me from doing my normal AC work.

My overall freelance/contract earnings were lower than usual as well so it wasn't just AC.

In the meantime, while I hope I get the badge back next month, if I don't, that's fine because I know I have more to write than just AC articles.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment