Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Steam Team: Not just for carpets

In Austin, Texas, there is a place called the Steam Team which boasts being the only locally owned complete service cleaning and restoration business in Austin.  Impressive.  Even more so is that they've been in business for almost 30 years.  They have to be doing something right to have that kind of longevity.



Beyond steam carpet cleaning service austin, which is an obvious one, they are also experts in many other kinds of services.


One that surprised me when I visited their website was hardwood finishing and cleaning.  I don't live around Austin, Texas, but I found their website useful in that they offer hardwood floor cleaning tips austin.  We have the hardwood ready to install in our house and one thing that has really concerned me was the cleaning of it.  I've never had hardwood before.  After reading some of the information provided by the site, I feel better about it.


And we've recently had an issue with a leaking roof that's left those ugly water stains on our ceiling.  You know what?  Repair water damaged ceiling austin is just another in the long list of services this company provides.


I urge you to check out their site.  You'll find just what you're looking for. PP

No comments:

Post a Comment