Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Writing for Associated Content Gets the Versatile Blogger Award

I'm thrilled to doing this again.  Thanks to Suzanne Alicie at Work From Home for handing this award off to this blog.  This little peer-driven award has been making the rounds all over the place.  A month or so ago, I got it for my author's blog.  It's exciting for it to have found it's way around to another one of my blogs.


The rules of the versatile blogger award state that I must tell everyone 7 things that aren't commonly known about me, and then provide a list of those I'm handing the award off to.  Because I've done this before, I'm gonna cheat and list what I listed on my other blog.

1. I enjoy a some cartoons like "Phineas and Ferb" and "The Penguins of Madagascar".
2. I have to mentally restrain myself from being a control freak.
3. Ice cream (most flavors) is the best food ever concocted.
4. I have to have something to do with my hands while I watch TV like sewing (even though I can't really sew that well).
5. I have a bad habit of twirling my hair.
6. I used to be a smoker.  I've been smoke free for almost a year now.
7. I am smack dab in the middle of four sisters.  The oldest is 5 years older than me, the youngest is 5 years younger than me, the next oldest is 4 years older than me, and the next youngest is 4 years younger than me.

There you have it.  I'm sure you were on the edge of your seat for that info! LOL.

Now for the blogs that I am passing the award off to...

Again I'm backtracking this to Suzanne Alicie for Marriage Examiner - In Depth.  This is a newer blog and the potential in it is great.

Marie Anne at Write, Wrong, or Indifferent.  Marie has started this blog off great.  As an Associated Content contributor herself, she knows the ins and outs.  She's already gotten a great interview up with AC's own Jelena Woehr.

Angie Mohr at Timeless Foods.  This is one of the most unique food blogs I've seen.

I know it's only 3 but that's all I really have time for.  The others that I had considered either hadn't updated in a really long time or are the same ones I had passed it to before.

Once again, thanks for all the support!  Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment